ACADEMIC HEIGHTS PUBLIC SCHOOL, CHIKHALI UNDER THE AGESIS OF K.V. TILWANI EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION
KV Tilwani Trust believes that a nation success depends on good and proper education. KV Tilwani Trust believes that a nation success depends on good and proper education. Better education, develops confidence helps building personality of a person. School education plays a great role in everyone’s life.
Good education gives many purposes to the life such as enhancement of the personal advancement, increase social status, increase social health, economical progress, success to the nation, set goals of life, make us aware towards many social issues and gives solutions to solve environmental problems and other related issues.
|SR. NO||NAME OF THE STUDENT||CLASS||COMPETITIONS||PRIZE|
|1||Aaliya Sharma||1||SOF (IMO) 2021|
|2||Pritisha Mohanta||2||SOF (IMO) 2021|
|3||Soha Pimpari||3||SOF (IMO) 2021|
|4||Animesh Jena||4||SOF (IMO) 2021|
|5||Yukti Katre||1||SOF (IMO) 2020||Medal of distinction Zonal Excellance certificate|
|6||Pradnesh Gaikwad||4||SOF (IMO) 2020|
|7||Saee Kabdane||1||SOF (IMO) 2020|
|8||Krushnaraj Sonawane||3||SOF (IMO) 2020|
|9||Anvaya Darekar||2||SOF (IMO) 2020|
|10||Satvika Deshmane||3||SOF (IMO) 2020|
|11||Shrinidhi Naik||1||SOF (IMO) 2020|
|12||Ansh Tekade||1||SOF (IMO) 2020|
|13||Ananya Raut||2||SOF (IMO) 2020|
|14||Jaival Umraniya||1||SOF (IEO)2020|
|15||Ansh Tekade||1||SOF (IEO) 2020|
|16||Janvi Khivsara||1||SOF (IEO) 2020|
|17||Siya Vetal||2||SOF (IEO) 2020|
|18||Aaliya Ansari||2||SOF (IEO) 2020|
|19||Sanvi Tapase||2||SOF (IEO) 2020|
|20||Parashwi Ghode||2||Maharashtra Day|
|21||Sejal Barge||2||ZP Karate|
AHPS School Staff Details
AHPS aims at bringing excellence in the field of education by incorporating modern means of imparting knowledge which is intact with our traditional values. With children’s all round development and growth in mind, AHPS conceptualizes a school that has :
AHPS strives for mentoring children to be future leaders through excellent methodologies, incorporating unparallel creative learning concepts, and ensuring mental and physical growth, and hence developing the quality of leadership in every child to drive the growth of the society and the nation at large. AHPS endeavors to transform the entire education scenario of the nation by incorporating extensive measures in shaping the young brains on contemporary and futuristic issues.
ACADEMIC HEIGHTS PUBLIC SCHOOL
GAT NO. 1660/2, PATIL NAGAR,
NEAR INDRAPRASTH MANGAL KARYALAY, CHIKHALI, PUNE-412114
“STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE”
ACADEMIC HEIGHTS PUBLIC SCHOOL look forward to this academic session, full of hope and promise that each and every child will be successful and productive members of the family Apart from striving for advancement in academic achievement, AHPS also nurtures students with good and proper attitude and values. The school offers countless opportunities for students to take part in all sorts of co-curricular activities. The achievements of the school do not come easy. The drive for excellence permeates deeply in the school culture. We have a strong belief to promote harmony, dedication and a win-win scenario for everyone in school. Harmony can be interpreted as ‘team cohesion’. With a great team of teaching staff and excellent students, AHPS expects a continuous and sustainable advancement in learning and teaching.
Teaching and learning are the core activities of a school. Our staff is committed, caring and professional. Great teachers are the most important ingredient to the success of our school. We always set students’ benefit to be the first priority. The school focuses on promoting a high level of learning culture. School follows refined policies to streamline the academic and co-curricular activities.
The school cares and responds proactively to the needs of students and parents.Mukesh Tilwani , Director
Every student has the potential to obtain something vital if circumstances support learning and if each individual’s capabilities are valued.
At Academic Heights, we are committed to provide quality education and create an environment for children to explore their potential as learners and as proactive members of global society. Besides our persistent efforts to instill values, etiquettes, wisdom of books, we emphasize on creativity, originality and curiosity in children. We lay the key stone of education in children on which strong edifice of a dynamic, magnetic youth will stand. We remain resolute to create a genre of disciplined, self- oriented and responsible citizens of the nation and the world.
Parents are requested to get in touch with the school continuously and share their valuable suggestions for the overall development of their children.
We solicit the keen co-operation of parents in achieving our resolution and performing our duties towards the nation.“To educate a child, create a thirst for knowledge in him” is our motto. Jyotika Malkani , Principal
From a young age, children are encouraged to think that exams are supremely important off late, these exams are becoming quite competitive. In such a situation, when exam stress becomes too much, children tend to crumble. Parents can help children handle exam stress at home and make sure that don’t crumble under the pressure.
AHPS bring before you tips for being the perfect supportive parents during exams.
1. Parents could either help children study actively, by actually helping them with work, or they could just provide them with conducive and calm environment
2. Try and make the favorite food dishes of the children as good food leads to good mood and eventually peace.
3. Don't enjoy in their preparation time: This is the most crucial aspect for parents. While it is just not important for parents to sit literally in and on the heads of their children, but also not indulge in entertainment activities especially watching TV etc. This bugs the child as he/ she feels to be missing on some entertainment while preparing/ studying for exams
4. Motivate and boost up their morale all the time. Motivate and encourage them to study for their own benefit and better their own previously acquired marks in the subject.
5. Ask your child to maintain a separate notebook, in which he/she can jot down all the doubts he/she encounters while studying throughout the day. At the end of the day, sit with them and patiently handle all the doubts.
6. Making a proper time-table is a significant part of one's preparations for the exams.
Self Study is defined as something studied by oneself without any kind of help or supervision of a teacher This may also be defined as “learning on your own” or “by yourself” or being your own teacher.
AHPS brings before you some advantages of self-study :
Self-study is an important aspect of effective learning.
When you are studying by yourself you can actually take some time off and take break in order to get back to your usual self as an average student gets tired in an hour or an hour and a half.
All you need to do is to, draft a schedule and start working towards your goal in a systematic method.
Develop a partnership with your child's teachers and school staff.
Attend parent-teacher conferences and keep in touch with your child's teacher.
If you feel uncomfortable speaking English, don't let a language barrier stop you. What you have to say is more important than the language you say it in!
Support your child academically.
Help your child prepare for tests.
Get involved with your child's school.
Get informed and be an advocate for your child.
Support your child's learning at home.
You can help your child with homework by setting aside a special place to study, establishing a regular time for homework, and removing distractions.
Demonstrate a positive attitude about education to your children.
Monitor your child's television, video game, and Internet use.
Encourage your child to read.
Encourage Responsibility, Independence, and Active Learning.
It's through hearing parents and family members talk and through responding to that talk that young children begin to pick up the language skills they will need if they are to do well.
Celebrate achievements, no matter how small.
Focus on strengths, encouraging developing talents.
“People, who love themselves, don’t hurt other people.”
As per CBSE research in school education indicates that a major issue and cause for concern among students in schools is bullying. Bullying can be directly from the bully to the victim (e.g., through physical intimidation or attacks, verbal abuse, unwanted attention and advances, damaging property), or it can be indirect (e.g., through spreading malicious rumours).
Bullying has severe detrimental effects on those who are bullied
The responsibility of preventing any undesirable aspect of bullying rests jointly and also individually on all. The methods of intervention are as important as methods of prevention.
It can be shocking and upsetting for a parent to learn that their child has gotten in trouble for picking on others or been labeled a bully.
Whether the bullying is physical or verbal, if it's not stopped it can lead to more aggressive anti-social behavior and interfere with the child's success in school and ability to form and sustain friendships.
Kids bully for many reasons.
1. Some bully because they feel insecure.
2. Kids bully because they simply don't know that it's unacceptable to pick on kids who are different because of size, looks, race or religion.
3. In some cases bullying is a part of an ongoing pattern of defiant or aggressive behavior.
4. Kids who are exposed to aggressive and unkind interactions in the family often learn to treat others the same way.
1. Make sure that kids understand that you will not tolerate bullying at home or anywhere else.
2. If the child acts aggressively at home, with siblings or others, put a stop to it. Teach more appropriate (and nonviolent) ways to react, like walking away.
3. Teach kids to treat others with respect and kindness.
4. Get them involved in activities outside of school so that they meet and develop friendships with other kids.
5. Positive reinforcement can be more powerful than negative discipline.
6. Think carefully about how you talk around the kids and how you handle conflict and problems.
7. Kids who live with yelling, name-calling, putdowns, harsh criticism, or physical anger from a sibling or parent/caregiver may act that out in other settings.
To help a child stop bullying, talk with teachers, guidance counselors, and other school officials who can help you identify situations that lead to bullying and provide assistance.
Think about the success and happiness you want your kids to find in school, work, and relationships throughout life, and know that curbing bullying now is progress toward those goals.